Monday, May 1, 2017

One of the Highlights of My Mission!


Hello Everyone! I hope you have had a good week! So, the moment you have been waiting for… after three months of lessons, with some up and downs, William Mister was baptized on Saturday! Whoop!!! It was such a cool day! I have never seen William happier. That guy has gone through so much. My heart goes out to him, every time we talk with him. What was really cool about the baptism, however, is that William asked me to be the one to baptize him! It was so cool being able to go into the font and help him take that special step to become closer with Heavenly Father. It is definitely one of the highlights of my mission!
We were also able to visit Kevin and Kelli this week. They are a young family that recently moved into the apartment building next to ours and they are so cool! I'm very excited to continue teaching them. We also did a fun service project this week. As you will see in the pictures that I've sent, we helped a member move out and throw out a lot of things in their house. Our whole district was there, so it was pretty fun! The house that she lives in was built around the time that George Washington lived there.  So, it was super old!
Over all, it was a great week! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven and to see people make great changes in their lives. It's been such an incredible experience! I hope you have a great week!!!
Service Project!

There was a funny looking old guy statue that kind of reminded me of a prophet!




William's Baptism!!!

After the baptism, we went to the Susquehanna River with him to celebrate.







I totally love the district that I'm in right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment